Low Total Cost of Ownership(TCO) for widescreen, short throw, high brightness projector
The VPL-SW235 short throw projector has a number of features to present high quality images while keeping low TCO. This includes brightness of 3000 lumen, so images can be clearly seen even in a bright room. Constant Brightness function extends the brightness of the projector over a long period of time. While energy-efficient technologies extend lamp replacement time to 10000 hours (in Low mode).The projector also needs only 79cm to display a large 80-inch image on the screen, which fits perfectly in front of a white board leaving plenty of space. With the fuss-free installation and achievement of less glares or shadows during presentation, the short throw projector offers excellent usability.
- The technology of LCD projectors is less-expensive and more reliable
- Experience the action with the brightness you need to fill the screen with vibrant visualizations
- Delivers high-quality widescreen performance in any settings with the WXGA graphic mode on
- Up to 3,000:1 contrast ratio
- Connect your devices like Blu-ray player, notebook and others to your projector with HDMI port
- Enjoy PC-free projection with USB port