DTM64429C is a registered 512Mx72 memory module, which conforms to JEDEC's DDR3L-1600, PC3L-12800 standard. The assembly is a SingleRank, containing nine 512Mx8 DDR3 Samsung SDRAMs. One 2K-bit EEPROM is used for Serial Presence Detect and a combination register/PLL, with Address and Command Parity, is also used.
Both output driver strength and input termination impedance are programmable to maintain signal integrity on the I/O signals in a Fly-by topology.
A thermal sensor accurately monitors the DIMM module and can prevent exceeding the maximum operating temperature of 95C.
- Programmable CAS Latency: 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, and 11
- (ODT) Programmable ODT / Dynamic ODT during Writes
- ZQ Calibration for Output Driver and On-Die Termination
- Data Bursts: 8 and burst chop 4 mode
- Data Transfer Rate: 12.8 Gigabytes/sec
- On-board I2C temperature sensor with integrated serial presence-detect (SPD) EEPROM
- I/O Type: SSTL_15
- 1.45V) Backward-compatible to VDD = VDDQ = +1.5V ±0.075V
- Operating Voltage: VDD = VDDQ = +1.35V (1.283V to
- 240-pin JEDEC-compliant DIMM 133.35mm wide x30mm high