AMD X370 ATX Gaming motherboard with Aura Sync RGB LEDs, DDR4 3200MHz, M.2, USB 3.1 front-panel connector and type-A/C
- Aura Sync RGB LED: Stunning synchronized effects and two Aura 4-pin RGB-strip headers
- SupremeFX: Exclusive new codec plus intuitive Sonic Studio III and Sonic Radar III
- Compatible with both AM3/AM4 coolers
- ROG Water Cooling Zone : Dominate your cooling system
- 5-Way Optimization: One-click system-wide overclocking.
- Best gaming networking: Intel® Gigabit Ethernet, LANGuard and GameFirst technologies
- Best gaming connectivity: M.2, USB 3.1 front-panel connector and both USB 3.1 Type-A/C
- Best gaming durability: Safeslot and premium components for maximum durability
For more than a decade, Republic of Gamers has delivered exemplary design and performance to thrill the world's best players and PC enthusiasts. Our journey is a road without end. Now, it's time for competitors to be warned and for gamers and enthusiasts to push the limits: The packed and pumped ROG Crosshair VI Hero Series motherboard is ready to defeat all challengers.
CROSSHAIR VI HERO
HOLLOW HEAT-SINK WITH RED-HOT STYLE
Our new heat-sink is finely engineered with an innovative perforated design for maximum heat dissipation. On its top are expertly angled facets that allow light from the platform controller hub to penetrate through - so your builds stand out unlike any other!
FULLY DOMINATE YOUR WATER-COOLING SYSTEM
ROG WATER COOLING ZONE
ROG's innovative Water-Cooling Zone lets you monitor your cooling system like never before. ROG Water-Cooling Zone's dual water-temperature headers and flow-rate header feed information straight into ROG's intuitive Fan Xpert 4 utility ? so you can stay on top of the heat and stay cool in every game!
READY FOR ANY AM4 OR AM3 COOLER
ROG Crosshair VI Hero has special mounting holes that are compatible with any AM4 or AM3 cooler/LN2 pot. Upgrade to a new AM4 cooler, or extend the life of your existing AM3 kit - the choice is yours!
BEST GAMING LIGHTING
AURA LIGHTING CONTROL
Customize your own favorite LED effects with Aura, the intuitive lighting-control software, to cast a stunning multi-color glow across your build via the ROG Crosshair VI Hero's brilliant built-in RGB LEDs or attached RGB strips via the two onboard 4-pin headers ? all lights will perform in perfect synchronization! Fire up Aura and enjoy the creative freedom of nine different lighting schemes.
OUTSHINE THE COMPETITION
ASUS Aura Sync technology makes ROG Crosshair VI Hero the control hub for your illumination ambitions - so it's easy to synchronize incredible lighting effects between compatible components, including RGB LED strips, graphics cards, keyboards and even mice! Change all LEDs in unison or employ dynamic modes to flow the illumination effects smoothly across all synchronized devices.
BEST GAMING AUDIO
EXQUISITE AUDIO, INSIDE AND OUT
NEW SUPREMEFX CODEC
ROG's awesome SupremeFX audio technology has levelled up, delivering an exceptional 113dB signal-to-noise ratio on the line-in connection and 120dB on line-out - and that means our best-ever recording quality! We've also added a low-dropout regulator for cleaner power delivery to the SupremeFX S1220 codec, an ESS® Sabre Hi-Fi ES9023P digital-to-analog converter for superior front-panel output, and a Texas Instruments® RC4580 op-amp for high gain with low distortion - which all adds up to audio that envelops you as never before.
- Compatible A-Series processor lets you perform all your computational tasks at a swift pace
- DDR4 SDRAM compatible slot - Installs memory that reduces processor's idle time and enhances computer's performance
- RAID supported levels provide data reliability and fault tolerance
- With 8 USB 3.0 port(s), transfer multiple or large files without any error
- ATX form factor brings a significant number of PCI slots, expansion slots, and peripheral ports with an enhanced heat dissipation capability