This is a Mellanox® MCX313A-BCBT comparable 40-Gigabit Ethernet PCIe 3.0 x8 network interface card with a single open QSFP+ port that complies with IEEE 802.3 standards. It is based on an Intel XL710 chipset and is compatible with a variety of different applications and operating systems, including Windows, Linux and Unix-like systems. Providing 40Gbs of network speed, it fully supports high-end servers and various other networking applications. In addition, this card supports high level VLAN filtering. The single open QSFP+ port allows users to choose from a range of QSFP+ transceivers to accommodate multi-mode (MMF) and single-mode (SMF) fiber, granting customizable reach. This product includes both half-height and full-height brackets. Our network interface cards are 100% compliant, and offer a cost effective solution for all of your network upgrade needs. With our certification test program, we guarantee your product will work right the first time.
- 40Gigabit Ethernet card has an impressive performance that enables an affordable solution for trouble-free networking, clustering, or storage
- This 8000MB/s bandwidth adapter is ideal for PCs with PCI Express 3.0 x8 slots, ensuring top level network connectivity for your desktops
- Connect to a wired network with this single port network adapter for a hassle-free and quick response
- Supports optical fiber cable to span longer distances and provides data transmission rates par excellence between servers and network components
- With the 40GBase-X technology get up to 40Gbps data transfer rate over the supported network cable